Friday, November 30, 2012
End of Semester. Phew!
Now that the semester is coming to a close i am looking back on all i have learned in english 1031. I feel like i have improved a lot on my writing and now i don't dread it as much. Mostly because we were able to write on a topic that we were really interested in. I really enjoyed that part and learned a lot about my major. I have definitely improved as a student considering it is my first semester as a college student. I have learned to adapt to due dates and am now adjusted to the life of a college student. I am not sure about reaching goals that i set for myself yet, but i am hoping to make all A's in my classes. I still need work in the area of procrastinating. I always put things off until the very last minute and it has come to bite me in the butt. This is something that i hope to improve on next semester. I also plan to set new goals for myself next semester like higher grades and take more classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree!
ReplyDelete